Wildgen's Partners Ranked as Leading Lawyers in the 2019 Edition of IFLR1000!
_IFLR1000 rankings are out! The guide to the world's leading financial and corporate law firms and lawyers has endorsed several Wildgen's Partners as leading lawyers in their field in its 2019 edition.
- François Brouxel is ranked as highly regarded lawyer for the "Capital Markets, Banking, M&A" practice areas,
- Michel Bulach as highly regarded lawyer for the "Capital Markets, Banking" practice areas,
- Samia Rabia as highly regarded lawyer for the " Investment Funds, Islamic Finance" practice areas,
- Mevlüde-Aysun Tokbag as rising star for the "Investment Funds, Banking" practice areas,
- Catherine Cathiard and Yann Payen are ranked as notable practitioners for the "Capital Markets: Debt" practice area.
Client feedback quotes:
The banking, restructuring and insolvency teams are “Competent, amiable, available.”
A client says: "I work mainly with Ms. Melvüde-Aysun Tokbag, partner at Wildgen, Working with her is a pleasure, she is very competent and responsive. I refer my best clients to her and they have never been dissatisfied. I trust her advice entirely."
Banking / Investment Fund teams strengths: "Expertise; responsive; available; solutions-oriented; soft skills."
Banking / Restructuring and Insolvency teams strengths: "Short communication lines; flexible; look for solutions."
Investment Fund team strengths: Quality of advice provided; responsiveness; good knowledge of the fund industry; dedicated contact person coordinating with other specialists when necessary. Hosted networking events like lunch and learn, breakfast on a specific topic. Newsletter. Weaknesses: none.
"Mevlüde-Aysun Tokbag is an excellent lawyer, with very good communication, skill and high competences.”
François Brouxel is defined as "excellent".