Letter from Managing Partner, François Brouxel: All of the Wildgen Expertise, Just a Click Away
_In light of the ongoing health crisis and the prospect of an ever-evolving digital world, it seemed essential that we revisit our “online” strategy and develop new standards. With the critical challenge being that of finding a different way to offer you our best content, we have created simple and effective digital concepts, now tried and tested by our teams and approved by our clients.
Excellence – we work in synergy with all our teams to bring you diversified, high-quality content (webcasts, webinars, e-meetings, helpline) all of which reflect market trends and address your needs.
- Innovation – we’re constantly in search of reinvention, and do so with a view to meeting your expectations more fully. Do you have any uncertainties about your next capital raising, about the Register of Beneficial Owners (RBE) or even the Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC6)? Feel free to ask any questions via the chat feature on our website or via our social media channels; receive our analysis direct to your inbox by signing up to our mailing list; take part in our online events and keep up to speed with all the latest news from the legal world wherever you choose.
- Unrivalled Client Care – we have decided to create online portals in order to keep in touch with our clients as, at a time when in-person meetings have been shelved to curb the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, we believe that social contact and communication have become more essential than ever.
Over recent months, our teams have devoted themselves to launching a range of projects with a view to offering you ever-improving services.
- A COVID-19 Toolkit: Our multi-disciplinary teams remain fully reachable, ready and able to assist you. They have teamed up to form an internal COVID-19 Task Force and put in place a COVID-19 Toolkit that includes an email helpline, information on relevant Luxembourg legal questions and issues relating to the COVID-19 outbreak as well as ongoing updates and analysis via articles, webcasts and webinars. You can sign-up with our legal alerts to stay up-to-date with the developments arising out of the pandemic and its economic fall-out. Feel free to visit our toolkit or to contact our dedicated team.
- Webcasts: In March 2020, we started a series of short webcasts linked among others but not only to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to keep you appraised of the latest developments. Several episodes are available on various topics: corporate law, investment funds, banking and finance, ESG. Register now to our YouTube Channel.
- Webinars: In June, we were delighted to launch our new webinar series on the topic of fund finance, delivered and moderated by our subject expert, Michael Mbayi. Since then, several dedicated webinars have been organised and are available to stream, while other are in the pipeline. Sign up for our newsletter right away and be among the first to find out about forthcoming events.
- E-meetings with our partners: Are you are thinking of setting up a project in Luxembourg and looking for reliable legal support and advice where Luxembourg business law is concerned, someone who will represent you in local court or tribunal proceedings and offer insights into employment or data protection law? Contact us to arrange an e-meeting with one of our partners, who would be delighted to help shape the strategy that best fits your needs.
- Social media: Facebook, Linkedin, Spotify, Twitter, YouTube and soon… Instagram. Find all of our firm’s latest news on your favourite social media platform.
Wildgen is just a click away so, feel free to come and discuss, receive training or even debate matters with us.
We’re looking forward to e-meeting you soon.
Stay safe and healthy.
François Brouxel, Managing Partner.