Employment & Pensions
_Wildgen employment specialists create innovative and tailor-made solutions in all areas of employment and labour law. The approach offered by our lawyers is simple: efficient, pragmatic and saving our clients' time and money.
Our lawyers provide our clients with a wide range of in-depth legal services applying to both contentious and non-contentious issues. They have a strong tradition in advising Luxembourg and international companies, insurance companies, investment funds, banks and financial institutions. Their expertise has been acquired over the year through numerous dealings with all aspects of the employment relationship.
Our employment team assists our clients in any employment issues:
- Restructurings, mergers and acquisitions,
- Commercial transactions,
- Mediation and dispute resolution,
- Compliance issues,
- Employee data protection,
- Litigation and proceedings,
- Outsourcing transactions,
- Employment agreements,
- Employment benefits and pension schemes,
- Employment discrimination,
- Non-competition agreements,
- Collective matters and redundancy plans,
- Collective labour agreements,
- Termination process,
- Internal regulations,
- Social representation issues,
- Digital work environment,
- Expatriation and international assignments,
During the 2017 HR One Gala in Luxembourg, our Employment team won the Best Social and Legal Partner award. The quality of services and the pragmatism of innovative and time-saving solutions provided to Wildgen's clients convinced the jury members.