Ce 19 août 2016, a été publiée la Loi du 10 août 2016 portant modernisation de la loi modifiée du 10 août 1915 concernant les sociétés commerciales et modification du Code civil et de la loi modifiée ...
Corporate and M&A
_Wildgen advises on the full range of corporate transactions, structures and governance and offers a cutting-edge, fully-integrated service to our clients.
We are able to achieve optimal outcomes across the full spectrum of corporate transactions. We work with our clients to define a transaction strategy with a practical and interdisciplinary approach along each step at both domestic and international levels.
We take care of the most complex procedures and transactions and assist across all areas of corporate law, including:
- Structuring and restructuring of loans
- Financing by debt and equity
- Incorporation of companies and tailor-made structures (including European Companies (SE))
- Corporate governance
- Cross-border and domestic redomiciliation
- Day-to-day transactions
- Legal opinions for support of transactions
Mergers & acquisitions
- Due diligence on Luxembourg entities
- Domestic and cross-border merger and demerger
- Advising international groups on acquisitions in Luxembourg or abroad
- Multi-jurisdictional corporate restructuring and creation of joint ventures
- Drafting of shareholder agreements
Recapitalisation, insolvency and restructuring
- Internal restructuring and refinancing
- Insolvency prevention proceedings, debt renegotiation
- Safeguard and insolvency proceedings
- Distressed acquisitions
Private equity and venture capital
- LBO (Leveraged Buyout) structuring
- Venture capital and development capital
- Debt financing and restructuring
- Management incentive schemes/stock option plans
We have assisted renowned clients across a range of industry sectors. Among them: multinational corporations, entrepreneurial and family businesses, start-ups, banks and financial institutions, investment and pension funds, private equity houses, asset managers & family offices. To better serve our clients on cross-border matters, we also have a representative office in London.
Recent transactions include:
- For a world leader in serving science: major group restructuring and acquisition of a leading company in viral vector manufacturing - Value: EUR 16,700,000,000
- For a major North-American energy company: implementation of new financing structures - Value: USD 15,000,000,000
- For a global professional services firm: acquisition of an insurance broker and group restructuring - Value: USD 5,600,000,000
|Multi-disciplinary partner-led teams|
|Results-oriented and customer-focused approach|
|International network of strategic partners and service providers|
|In-depth knowledge and relevant experience|
|One-stop shop assistance|
|Quick and effective responses|
|Representative office in London|
Wildgen’s Corporate Practice Group members are regularly invited to share insights and contribute to legal publications. We are the exclusive Luxembourg contributor to the company law database (LEGICORP) of the national legal publisher. Wildgen also assisted and advised the publication of the Luxembourg commercial companies code, which is now a reference book for all professionals and students in corporate law.
Nach einem rund zehnjährigen Entwicklungsprozess verabschiedete das Luxemburger Parlament am 13. Juli 2016 den Gesetzesentwurf 5730 zur Modernisierung und Abänderung des Gesetzes vom 10. August 1915 ü...
Déposé pour la première fois il y a plus de huit ans, le Projet de Loi 5730 portant modernisation de la loi du 10 août 1915 sur les sociétés commerciales a été voté le 13 juillet dernier par la Chambr...
Luxembourg once again strengthens its position as a leading European hub for startups and innovation with the adoption on 13 July 2016 of the bill of law 6777 establishing the simplified private limit...
On July 13, 2016 – after almost 10 years of steady maturation – the Luxembourg parliament adopted the bill of law 5730 modernising and amending the law of August 10, 1915 on commercial companies, the ...
Modernisation of the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register – New publications process – New registration obligation for Luxembourg FCPs – Increase of costs for late filing of the annual accounts The...
Find below an excerpt of the article published in the ACE magazine 2016/04 (Ed. Kluwer, Luxembourg), contributed by Yann Payen, Director, and Thomas Biermeyer, and Charles Krier. On 23 De...
2015 marked the 100th anniversary of the Luxembourg Law of 10 August 1915 on commercial companies. On this special occasion, Wolters Kluwer edited a jubilee book in French that briefly retraces the ...
Instead of abolishing bearer shares as already done or planed to be done by some neighboring countries, the Luxembourg lawmaker, after leading an in-depth reflection of many years on the subject and a...