We have a strong tradition in advising on employment law and pension rights. Our employment law department provides its clients with a wide range of in-depth legal services applying to both contentious and non-contentious employment issues.
Our expertise in advising domestic and international companies, be they insurance companies, hedge/mutual funds, banks or other types of financial institutions has been acquired through our dealings with all aspects of the employment relationship.
Our employment team assists our clients in any employment issues:
- Restructurings, mergers and acquisitions,
- Commercial transactions,
- Mediation and dispute resolution,
- Compliance issues,
- Litigation and proceedings,
- Outsourcing transactions,
- Employment agreements,
- Employment benefits and pension schemes,
- Employment discrimination,
- Non-competition agreements,
- Collective matters and redundancy plans,
- Collective labour agreements,
- Termination process,
- Internal regulations,
- Social representation issues.