Luxembourg’s attractiveness as a financial centre is guaranteed by its high level of responsiveness and flexibility in a constantly changing environment. The Luxembourg banking and financial industry has expanded to become an international centre of excellence and one of the most sophisticated financial centres in the world. It is today one the largest private banking centres and includes more than 140 banks as well as many others Financial sector professionals (“PSF”), all of them regulated by the CSSF (“Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier”).
Our banking and finance team has proved to be a highly reliable partner for credit institutions and financial players, for lenders and borrowers. We assist them in a wide range of banking and financial issues:
- Banking services and private banking,
- Corporate and project finance,
- Structured finance and securitisation,
- Islamic finance,
- Capital markets,
- Financial collaterals,
- Syndicated loans,
- Banking secrecy and regulatory compliance,
- KYC and anti-money laundering policies,
- Communication with the regulatory authorities,
- Banking litigation.