Pragmatic Labour Law
Wildgen’s longstanding employment law expertise has been acquired by dealing with all aspects of the employment relationship through advising domestic and international clients.
The approach offered by our lawyers is simple: efficient, pragmatic and saving our clients' time and money.
Legal matters and proceedings can take a lot of time and investment in a day-to-day management. Our expert lawyers can assist, advise and represent your company so you can focus on your business objectives and reduce administrative legal burden.
Our experts have a strong tradition in advising on many employment matters including:
- Restructurings, mergers and acquisitions,
- Commercial transactions,
- Mediation and dispute resolution,
- Compliance issues,
- Litigation and proceedings,
- Outsourcing transactions.
Our team provides pragmatic legal services applying to both contentious and non-contentious issues:
- Employment agreements,
- Employment benefits and pension schemes,
- Employment discrimination,
- Non-competition agreements,
- Collective matters and redundancy plans,
- Collective labour agreements,
- Termination process,
- Internal regulations,
- Social representation issues.
We offer cost-effective services and representation to corporate clients and help to save time and money with extra and innovative services:
- Legal monitoring and researches (recent case law, bills of law, legislation and legal information),
- Legal advice hotline,
- Legal chat room,
- Crisis management (terminations, dismissals, professional misconducts, written warnings),
- Contract law coaching for HR Managers and CEO’s,
- Manager training on employment risks (harassment, discrimination, absenteeism, performance reviews, defamation on social networks).
During the 2017 HR One Gala in Luxembourg, our Employment team won the Best Social and Legal Partner award. The quality of services provided by the team and the innovative and time-saving "Pragmatic Labour Law" solutions convinced the jury members. (Read the article)