Wildgen’s longstanding employment law expertise has been acquired by dealing with all aspects of the employment relationship through advising domestic and international clients.
The approach offered by our lawyers is simple: efficient, pragmatic and saving our clients' time and money.
Legal matters and proceedings can take a lot of time and investment in a day-to-day management. Our expert lawyers can assist, advise and represent your company so you can focus on your business objectives and reduce administrative legal burden.
Our experts have a strong tradition in advising on many employment matters including:
- Restructurings, mergers and acquisitions,
- Commercial transactions,
- Mediation and dispute resolution,
- Compliance issues,
- Litigation and proceedings,
- Outsourcing transactions.
Our team provides pragmatic legal services applying to both contentious and non-contentious issues:
- Employment agreements,
- Employment benefits and pension schemes,
- Employment discrimination,
- Non-competition agreements,
- Collective matters and redundancy plans,
- Collective labour agreements,
- Termination process,
- Internal regulations,
- Social representation issues.
We offer cost-effective services and representation to corporate clients and help to save time and money with extra and innovative services:
- Legal monitoring and researches (recent case law, bills of law, legislation and legal information),
- Legal advice hotline,
- Legal chat room,
- Crisis management (terminations, dismissals, professional misconducts, written warnings),
- Contract law coaching for HR Managers and CEO’s,
- Manager training on employment risks (harassment, discrimination,
- absenteeism, performance reviews, defamation on social networks).