Senior Financial Accountant (M/F)
Wildgen whose origins go back to the 1920’s, is today one of the largest and best known law firms in Luxembourg. Our activities are focused on business, financial and tax law. We represent a number of multi-national corporate institutions, funds, banking and financial institutions, individuals and we advise internationally and domestically; in local and cross-border transactions.
Due to our success and steady growth we are seeking to recruit a number of ambitious people for our office in Luxembourg. We look for people, sharing the same values as us: excellence, commitment, involvement, dedication to clients and respect.
SENIOR FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
In this position, you report directly to the Chief Financial and Administrative Officer. You will be in charge of accounting, credit control and financial issues:
- Handle accounting, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable,
- Set up in VAT and tax returns,
- Manage billing questions from customers and performs billing collection and follow-up activities with Partners,
- Produce reports, letters, and other correspondence for clients, as needed,
- Participate in preparation monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports,
- Assist with budget preparation, including expenditures by cost center and other financial information,
- Liaise with external auditors,
- Oversee daily program-wide accounting functions including timely recording of
- transactions, banking, receivables, and payables,
- Prepare monthly standard accounting submissions, including general ledger files, account reconciliations, as well as other financial information,
- Prepare financial reports, for review by the Chief Finance Officer,
- Contribute with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial processes,
- Work closely with other Finance team members to maintain the integrity of all financial operations.
- Bachelor in one of the following or related fields : Accounting, Business Administration and Finance required or equivalent combination of education and work experience,
- Six years of relevant accounting experience,
- Strong, concise written and oral communications skills,
- Excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills, attention to details,
- Ability to meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to frequently changing priorities and work independently,
- Fluency in English and French, both oral and written is required. German will be considered as an asset,
- Excellent knowledge in using Excel.
We offer you:
- Career prospects at short term,
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment,
If you are interested in the above position, please send a CV and a cover letter and a recent photo to :
Att. Mrs De Rosa Catherine
69, Boulevard de la Pétrusse