Senior Finance Officer (M/F)
Wildgen whose origins go back to the 1920’s, is today one of the largest and best known law firms in Luxembourg. Our activities are focused on business, financial and tax law. We represent a number of multi-national corporate institutions, funds, banking and financial institutions, individuals and we advise internationally and domestically; in local and cross-border transactions.
Due to our success and steady growth we are seeking to recruit a number of ambitious people for our office in Luxembourg. We look for people, sharing the same values as us: excellence, commitment, involvement, dedication to clients and respect.
SENIOR FINANCE OFFICER (M/F)
In this position, you report directly to the Chief Financial and Administrative Officer. You will be in charge of accounting, credit control and financial issues:
- Handle accounting, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable,
- Set up in VAT and tax returns,
- Manage billing questions from customers and performs billing collection and follow-up activities,
- Produce reports, letters, and other correspondence for clients, as needed,
- Participate in preparation monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports,
- Assist with budget preparation,
- Contribute with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial processes,
- Liaise with external auditors,
- Work closely with other Finance Division members to maintain the integrity of all financial operations.
- Bachelor in one of the following or related fields : Accounting, Business Administration and Finance required or equivalent combination of education and work experience,
- Seven years accounting or other related experience,
- Fluency in English and French, both oral and written is required. German will be considered as an asset,
- Excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills,
- Excellent knowledge in using Excel.
We offer you:
- A dynamic and multicultural working environment,
- Career prospects.
If you are interested in the above position, please send a CV and a cover letter and a recent photo to :
Att. Mrs De Rosa Catherine
69, Boulevard de la Pétrusse
firstname.lastname@example.orgAll the available positions