Lawyer in IP / TMT (M/F/X)
WILDGEN, whose origin goes back to the 1920’s, is today one of the largest and best known law firms in Luxembourg. Our activities are focused on business, tax and financial law and we represent a number of multi-national corporate institutions, investment and pension funds, leading banking and financial institutions and high-net worth individuals.
Due to our success and steady growth we are seeking to recruit a number of ambitious people for our office in Luxembourg. We are looking for people sharing our values: excellence, commitment, involvement, dedication to clients and respect.
Lawyer in IP / TMT (M/F)
> YOUR PROFILE
- You have minimum a Master 2 in Law and a specialization in Intellectual Property and in Technology Media and Telecommunications and related contracts,
- You are already qualified (Luxembourg bar /other European bar),
- You have at least 5 years' experience practicing Technology Media and Telecommunications and Intellectual Property in Luxembourg,
- You are solution-oriented, conscientious and you provide a high-standard work,
- You have excellent communication, teamwork and client relationship skills,
- You have a perfect knowledge of both oral and written English and French,
- An outgoing personality, pro-activity and efficiency are qualities we value highly.
> GET INVOLVED WITH US!
You will be in charge of advising clients on a variety of legal issues,
- You will work independently under the direct supervision of a Director or a Partner,
- We offer excellent career development, an open working culture and the opportunity to work in a progressive and challenging work environment,
- We encourage continual professional development and are keen to promote the most competent people,
- We believe that the respect we engender from our staff and the sensitivity we have to their needs make Wildgen a well-rounded law firm resulting in a first-class service for our clients and thus contributing to our growth and goodwill.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa, Chief HR Officer, email@example.com. All application will be treated strictly confidentially.
Your application will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and as described in our Privacy Statement available at the following address Wildgen.lu. Your personal data will be kept for a maximum of 6 months.
For additional information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgAll the available positions