Experienced Lawyer in Tax Law (M/F)
Wildgen is today one of the largest and best-known law firms in Luxembourg. Our activities are focused on business, tax and financial laws and we represent a number of multi-national corporate institutions, investment and pension funds, leading banking and financial institutions and high-net worth individuals.
Due to our success and steady growth we are seeking to recruit a number of ambitious people for our office in Luxembourg. We are looking for people sharing our values: excellence, commitment, involvement, dedication to clients and respect.
EXPERIENCED LAWYER IN TAX LAW (M/F)
- You have a College degree with a tax specialization. LLM or similar degree and/or your qualification to the Luxembourg bar or to another European bar will be considered as an asset.
- You have at least 5 years' experience practicing tax advisory services in Luxembourg in an audit/ tax advisory firm or a law firm.
- You are solution-oriented, conscientious and you provide a high-standard work. An outgoing personality, pro-activity and efficiency are qualities we value highly.
- You have excellent communication, teamwork and client relationship skills and you are keen to be involved in business development.
- You have a perfect knowledge of both oral and written English and French. German and Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset.
Get involved with us!
- As a senior member of our tax department, you will provide tax advisory services and be responsible for handling a varied portfolio of national and international clients, participating in client meetings and building excellent relationships with clients.
- You will identify and implement comprehensive and efficient tax strategies for domestic and cross-border transactions (such as private equity, real estate or commercial deals), in various tax fields and in particular, regarding corporate income tax matters.
- You will contribute to internal and external conferences or publications on tax topics.
- You will work independently and will be responsible of supervising and coaching more junior members of the tax team.
- We offer excellent career development, an open working culture and the opportunity to work in a progressive and challenging work environment. We aim to create an exciting and rewarding place to work.
- We encourage continual professional development and are keen to promote the most competent people.
- We believe that the respect we engender from our staff and the sensitivity we have to their needs make Wildgen a well-rounded law firm resulting in a first-class service for our clients and thus contributing to our growth and goodwill.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa, Chief HR Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org. All application will be treated strictly confidentially.All the available positions