Experienced Banking Regulatory Lawyer (M/F)
WILDGEN, whose origin goes back to the 1920’s, is today one of the largest and best known law firms in Luxembourg. Our activities are focused on business, tax and financial law and we represent a number of multi-national corporate institutions, investment and pension funds, leading banking and financial institutions and high-net worth individuals.
Due to our success and steady growth we are seeking to recruit a number of ambitious people for our office in Luxembourg. We are looking for people sharing our values: excellence, commitment, involvement, dedication to clients and respect.
- Further to a law degree (LLM or similar degree will be considered an advantage), you are qualified or qualifying to the Luxembourg bar or to another European bar.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience practicing banking regulatory in financial sector, banking and finance law in Luxembourg. Experience in a bank or any financial institution would be considered as an asset.
- You are solution-oriented, conscientious and you provide a high-standard work.
- You have excellent communication, teamwork and client relationship skills and you are keen to be involved in business development.
- You have a perfect knowledge of both oral and written English and French. German and Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset.
- An outgoing personality, pro-activity and efficiency are qualities we value highly.
Get involved with us!
- You will be in charge of advising clients on a variety of legal issues, observing regulatory developments, including issues relating to banking & finance regulation (MiFID II / MiFIR, PRIIPs, EMIR, banking secrecy, regulatory applications etc.), capital markets regulations (listing, market abuse, transparency etc.), anti-money laundering regulations, capital requirements (crd iv / crr), payment services and e-money (PSD II).
- You will be guided and supervised by experienced colleagues.
- We offer excellent career development, an open working culture and the opportunity to work in a progressive and challenging work environment. We aim to create an exciting and rewarding place to work.
- We encourage continual professional development and are keen to promote the most competent people.
- We believe that the respect we engender from our staff and the sensitivity we have to their needs make Wildgen a well-rounded law firm resulting in a first-class service for our clients and thus contributing to our growth and goodwill.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to Catherine de Rosa, Chief HR Officer, email@example.com. All application will be treated strictly confidentiallyAll the available positions