Wildgen 4 Women Yearly Roundtable Event
Restaurant "Le Fin Gourmand"
2 Route d'Esch, 1470 Luxembourg
_Within the framework of the Wildgen 4 Women initiative, we are pleased to invite you to the 2nd edition of our yearly women-only event. Join this year again Wildgen female partners for lunchtime roundtable discussions in a friendly atmosphere.
Register today to share a table and a pleasant time with people who have similar interests and needs and discuss on the following topics:
- Luxembourg Financial Topics (in German) with Mevlüde-Aysun Tokbag
- Latest Developments in the Fund Industry (in French or English) with Samia Rabia
- Data Protection Essentials (in French or English) with Emmanuelle Ragot
- Corporate Law Hot Topics (in French) with Isabelle Charlier
- First Steps of the Application in Luxembourg of the Insurance Distribution Directive (in French) with Karine Vilret
By using the form on this page. Please specify which table you want to share (in the comment field).
RSVP by 3 December.
Attendance is free of charge but with a No-show policy. Please be aware that, if you register and fail to attend the event, it will be charged EUR 50 (a participant is considered as a "no-show" when she fails to cancel her/his RSVP with sufficient notice (2 business days). A reminder of the event with the practical details will be sent 2 days before the event day.)
In order to allow as many companies as possible to participate, this event is restricted to one person of a company per table.
Please be advised that number of seats at these roundtables is limited to 35 and pending confirmation from Wildgen.
Wildgen's events are restricted for people whose business does not compete with Wildgen or external speaker’s business. Photos and videos can be made during the event and published in the press and digital media.