Wildgen 4 Women Roundtable Event - 3rd Edition
Restaurant Le Fin Gourmand
2, Route d'Esch, L-1470 Luxembourg
_Within the framework of the Wildgen 4 Women initiative, we are pleased to invite you to the 3rd edition of our annual women-only event. This year again, join Wildgen female lawyers for lunchtime roundtable discussions in a friendly atmosphere.
Register today to share a table and a pleasant time with people who have similar interests and needs and discuss on the following topics:
- Luxembourg Regulatory Topics (in German), with Mevlüde-Aysun Tokbag, Partner
- Latest Development in the Fund Industry (in English), with Samia Rabia, Partner
- Corporate Law Hot Topics (in French), with Isabelle Charlier, Partner
- Cross-border Company Law Latest Developments (in French),
- Employment Law: a Year in Review (in French), with Muriel Piquard, Director
Don't miss the picture report of the event on this page.
Attendance is free of charge but with a No-show policy. Please be aware that, if you register and fail to attend the event, it will be charged EUR 50 (a participant is considered as a "no-show" when she fails to cancel her/his RSVP with sufficient notice (2 business days). A reminder of the event with the practical details will be sent 2 days before the event day.)
In order to allow as many companies as possible to participate, this event is restricted to one person of a company per table.
Please be advised that number of seats at these roundtables is limited to 45 and pending confirmation from Wildgen.
Wildgen's events are restricted for people whose business does not compete with Wildgen or external speaker’s business. Photos and videos can be made during the event and published in the press and digital media.