Wildgen 4 Women Roundtable Event
Restaurant "Le Fin Gourmand"
2 Route d'Esch, 1470 Luxembourg
_Following the official launching of Wildgen 4 Women, we are pleased to invite you to our first women-only event and to join Wildgen female partners for lunchtime roundtable discussions in a friendly atmosphere.
Register today to share a table and a pleasant time with people who have similar interests and discuss on the following questions:
- Luxembourg Financial Topics (in German) with Mevlüde-Aysun Tokbag
- Latest Developments in the Fund Industry (in French or English) with Samia Rabia
- Employment Law: Retrospective (in French or English) with Jackye Elombo
- Data Protection Compliance (in French or English) with Emmanuelle Ragot
- Corporate Law: a Year in Review (in French or English) with Isabelle Charlier
firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form on this page. Please indicate which topic you want to discuss.
RSVP before 4 December.
Attendance is free of charge but with a No-show policy. Please be aware that, if you register and fail to attend the event, it will be charged EUR 50 (a participant is considered as a "no-show" when he/she fails to cancel her/his RSVP with sufficient notice (2 business days). A reminder of the event with the practical details will be sent 2 days before the event day.)
In order to allow as many companies as possible to participate, this event is restricted to one person of a company per table.
Please be advised that places at these roundtables are limited to 35 and pending confirmation from Wildgen.
Wildgen's events are restricted for people whose business does not compete with Wildgen or external speaker’s business. Photos and videos can be made during the event and published in the press and digital media.