Luxembourg Art Week Conference Cycle - Management of Private and Corporate Art Collections: Benefits and Issues
Auditorium Cité (142)
3 Rue Genistre
_As Wildgen's Director specialised in art law and LAFA President (Luxembourg Art Law and Art Finance Association), Catherine Cathiard talks on the legal aspects of artwork acquisitions during the "Private & Corporate Collection: Practical Considerations" conference organised by the Paperjam Club and Luxembourg Art Week.
On 22 October, join moderator Adriano Picinati di Torcello, Director, Global Art & Finance Coordinator, Deloitte Luxembourg in a discussion on the practical considerations behind artwork acquisitions with a panel of experts.
What are professional solutions for artworks acquisitions? Who are the different brokers encountered during the art acquisition process? Each speaker will present their topic for 8 minutes, followed by a 1-hour Q&A session with the audience.
- 17:00 Welcome of the participants
- 17:30 Welcome Speech and announcement of speakers by Adriano Picinati di Torcello
- 17:35 Stephan Zilkens, Zilkens Fine Art Insurance Broker - Insurance
- 17:45 Catherine Cathiard, Wildgen/LAFA - Legal aspects
- 17:55 Philippe Dauvergne, Le Freeport - Logistics | Infrastructures
- 18:05 Pierre-Jean Estagerie, Deloitte - Tax
- 18:15 Curt Bilby, Art Analysis & Research Company - Authenticity
- 18:25 Daniel Hansen, Omnia Global - Alternative financing
- 18:35 Mathieu Fournier, Artcurial - Estimation and Fine Art Valuation
- 18:45 Panel discussion and Q&A
- 20:00 Closing Speech by Adriano Picinati di Torcello
- Closing cocktail graciously offered by Zilkens Fine Art
Attendance at the conference is free of charge.
Registration via Paperjam Club.