IFA 2016 70th Congress of the International Fiscal Association in Madrid
David Maria, Partner and Head of the Wildgen’s Tax practice group, will attend the 70th Congress of the International Fiscal Association, to be held at the North Convention and Congress Centre Feria de Madrid, from 25 to 30 September 2016.
The two subjects selected by the IFA Permanent Scientific Committee for the IFA 2016 Madrid Congress will be:
- Dispute Resolution Procedures in International Tax Matters
- The Notion of Tax and the Elimination of International Double Taxation or Double Non-Taxation
Several seminars will be organised, such as:
- Taxation of activities performed in breach of legal regulations (illegal activities)
- Making intelligent investment decisions (tax incentives in Latin America and their effectiveness)
- Tax judges Seminar: Access to a Tax Court and the rights to property and to equal treatment
- VAT and direct taxation of digital economy
- Recent developments in international taxation
- Taxation of venture capital: funds, managers and investment structure
- Taxation of sportspersons, sport organizations and sport events
All the information about the whole Congress program are available HERE
Don't miss this occasion to meet David Maria! he would be glad to give you a small outlook about the Tax updates in Luxembourg!