IBA 33rd International Financial Law Conference
Michel Bulach, Partner and Head of the Banking & Finance Practice Group, will attend the 33rd International Financial Law Conference, presented by the IBA Banking Law Committee and IBA Securities Law Committee and supported by the IBA European Regional Forum. The event will take place from 18 to 20 May in Athens, Greece.
The conference brings together some of the most experienced and specialised experts in their fields of law to share ideas, and to discuss about recent developments and trends relating to capital market transactions and examine upcoming regulatory changes.
The workshops' topics will include:
- Sovereign debt and bank restructuring - the Greek perspective
- MiFID II implementation progress: will market fragmentation continue and what are the effects on market transparency?
- Regulatory Sanctions: The Costs of Non-Compliance
- Negative interest rates: causes and consequences
- Who says there’s no place like home? The Joys and Discontents of Redomiciling
- Direct Lending - Who is lending in the new diversified financial market?
- Solvency II - a new playing field
- The Return of Structured Products
Do not hesitate to contact Michel for more information or to meet him in Athens !
You can find the whole program of the three days of the conference on the IBA's website.