Duff & Phelps' Breakfast Seminar: Brexit and Asset Managers
London, EC2R 8AD
_Mark Shaw, Head of our London Representative Office, speaks at the Duff & Phelps' Breakfast Seminar "Brexit and Asset Managers" on 13 November in London.
This seminar will be the occasion to discuss the impact of Brexit on the asset management industry. The event is relevant to AIFM, UCITS ManCo and MiFID portfolio management firms (buy-side), as well as their brokers and suppliers, including prime brokers.
- Issues facing EU27 firms continuing to deal with, and operate within the United Kingdom
- UK Firms operating in the EEA post-Brexit
- Market Infrastructure challenges (CCP, EMIR, MiFID II)
- Greg Sachrajda, Head of Department / International Delivery, The Financial Conduct Authority
- Mark Shaw, Partner, Wildgen S.A, Luxembourg Law Firm
- Marie Barber , Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Nick Bayley, Managing Director, Compliance and Regulatory Consulting, Duff & Phelps
Registration on duffandphelps.com.