Deloitte's Art & Finance Conference: The Place of Technology in Art & Finance
Salle de Musique de Chambre
1, place de l’Europe
_This year, the annual and renowned "Deloitte’s Art & Finance Conference" takes place in Luxembourg on Friday, 26 October 2018. Partner Emmanuelle Ragot, head of Wildgen's IP/Data/TMT practice and Wildgen 4 Art will give her insights on the main challenges induced by art, law and technologies.
Since the first conference in 2008, each edition of the Deloitte Art & Finance International Conference has been a full-day event, consisting of multiple plenary sessions, bringing together international experts and local players who will discuss practical issues and share their visions of the future.
This 11th edition will primarily address the place of technology in Art & Finance and cover the following topics:
- The challenges to deploy blockchain in the art market to allow fractional investment in artworks,
- Art, Law and Technology: What are the main challenges?
- Risk Management: How technology can support trust in the art market,
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence: How to improve Analytics, Financial Decision & Experience in the art market,
- Investment in ArtTech companies.
The event will be followed by a cocktail.
For more information or registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The full agenda can be downloaded below.