Deloitte’s 12th Art & Finance Conference: New Collector Trends in Art & Finance
Fairmont Monte Carlo Hotel
12 Avenue des Spélugues
MC 98000 Monaco
_This year, the annual and renowned "Deloitte’s Art & Finance Conference" takes place in Monaco on Monday 14 October 2019. Partner Emmanuelle Ragot, head of Wildgen's IP/Data/TMT and Employment practices and Wildgen 4 Art speaks in the panel "Estate Planning: Structuring Art Collection in an Era of Greater Transparency".
Since the first conference in 2008, each edition of the Deloitte Art & Finance International Conference has been a succesful event, consisting of multiple plenary sessions, bringing together international experts and local players who discuss practical issues and share their visions of the future.
Still this year, internationally renowned industry speakers give insights on the Art and Finance Market:
- Art on Yachts: Monaco's unique vision
- Transformation of the art market by 2030: opportunities and challenges for art collectors
- How collectors can better manage their collection and reduce risks through technology
- Private Museums: trends and the impact of virtual reality
- Estate planning: structuring art collection in an era of greater transparency, with Partner Emmanuelle Ragot.
During the conference, the 6th Deloitte & ArtTactic Art & Finance report will be presented to the audience.
For more information or registration, please contact Deloitte's events team.