CEO Gender Diversity Conference
Chambre de Commerce du Luxembourg
L- 2981 Luxembourg
_Michel Bulach, Partner, will be part of the panel "Diversity Agenda: Board perspectives" at the "CEO Gender Diversity Conference" to be held on 08 November 2017 at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce.
Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance, Monika Ladmanová, Member of the
Cabinet of the EU Commissioner for Gender Equality, the two keynote speakers, and Nordic and Luxembourg based CEOs and Board Members as well as other experts will share their views and practical experiences on the Gender Diversity.
This conference targets CEOs, MDs, Country Heads, Board Members and Diversity Managers.
- How to go from policy/strategy to action? (How to make it happen?)
- How to get commitment at all managerial levels?
- How to help managers to prioritise gender diversity?
- What kind of measures can be adopted, e.g. training, incentives?
- The role of recruiting manager
- Gender diversity, the competitive advantage of tomorrow’s war for talent
- What should be the role of recruiting manager?
- How can Gender Diversity be a competitive advantage in tomorrow’s war for talent?
Participation fee: 150 EUR (excl. VAT)
The program of the conference can be downloaded below.