Brexit: Legal and Tax Consequences for Companies
28, Rue de Münster
_23 June 2016, the UK voted to leave the EU, which triggered a series of economic and political consequences for both the UK and the rest of the EU. Two years after this historic decision, this workshop aims to consider the wide-ranging impacts of Brexit on Luxembourg companies, from a legal and tax perspective, and assess the challenges which have emerged for businesses.
Based on examples and practical cases and led by an English solicitor and a Luxembourg lawyer, this conference will allow entrepreneurs to identify which actions should be taken and will address the following topics through in-depth discussions:
- Context to Brexit and state of play,
- Future of European legal entities,
- Rights of establishment for companies,
- European passporting, financial markets and delegation,
- Insolvency law,
- Corporate groups taxation.
- Understand the legal and tax consequences of Brexit in Luxembourg;
- Determine how Brexit may impact your company;
- Define your action plan.