AlphaWeek Webinar - How To Survive The Introduction Of The Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation In Europe
_On 27 January, Mark Shaw, Investment Fund Partner & Head of the London Office, will be a speaker during the second webinar of the series organised by AlphaWeek’s: Europe Made Simple For Non-EU Fund Managers.
"How To Survive The Introduction Of The Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation In Europe"
Europe leads the way in sustainable investing, with both asset owners and asset managers doing more than other regions to push the sustainable finance agenda. The EU Commission Action Plan on Sustainable Finance affects hedge fund and private markets fund managers in many ways, and this webinar will look at:
- The Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation
- What is it and who is affected?
- Where you need to make your disclosures
- The extraterritorial effects of the regulation for non-EU managers marketing in EU
- What to do when there isn't a second-level regulation
- The Taxonomy Regulation
- Why do we need a Taxonomy regulation?
- Where do we stand with the regulation?
- How Brexit impacts the Taxonomy Regulation
- The revamp of the Non-Financial Reporting Directive
- To whom does it apply?
- Why is the EU revamping the Non-Financial Reporting Directive?
- The challenges for financial market participants and small-medium sized enterprises
- Mark Shaw, Partner, Wildgen
- Jean Louis Catrysse, Founder and Managing Partner, InReg
- Cliodhna Murphy, Executive Director, MUFG Investor Services
- Attilio Veneziano, Founder, Veneziano & Partners