7th IBA European Corporate and Private M&A Conference
The Westin Paris Vendome Hotel
_François Brouxel, Managing Partner and Head of Wildgen Corporate Practice Group attends the 7th IBA European Corporate and Private M&A Conference to be held in Paris on 07 and 08 February.
This edition will bring together practitioners from around the world to discuss the latest developments in corporate law, such as:
- Current legal developments in European private M&A,
- The edge of tomorrow - allocating risk between signing and closing in European M&A deals,
- Earn-outs – piece of cake or recipe for disaster?
- Data protection in the data room – what, when, to whom?
- From foe to friend - selling to a (direct) competitor – best practice and considerations,
- Belt and suspenders - how to run a dual track transaction in Europe,
- America first in M&A? – a comparison of the US, Japanese and European approach to certain deal terms,
- General counsel forum – international M&A viewed from the general counsel office.
Seize the opportunity to meet François during his stay in Paris!