6th ELG Event in Copenhagen
Copenhagen Marriott Hotel
Kalvebod Brygge 5
_Partner David Maria and Director Delia Nitescu attend the 6th ELG event to be held on 04 October in Copenhagen where they will speak about "Cross-border transmission connections".
The ELG annual event brings together the leading energy industry practitioners, regulators, bankers and lawyers from around 40 jurisdictions, to share experience on the industry’s most compelling issues. In one day attendees will find out the latest trends in the energy industry, explore new business opportunities and expand their international network.
Event's programme includes workshops and discussions about:
- Offshore wind energy | Winds of change: Exploring innovation and developments within the offshore wind industry
- Cross-border transmission connections | Exploring international issues in cross-border energy transit.
- Protection of energy investments
- Energy transition | Issues, challenges and opportunities associated with structural transformation of the energy system
- Power Purchase Agreements | Sleeved or Synthetic: Are Corporate PPAs the new Baselayer for the Electricity Industry?
- Energy and mining in Africa | Opportunities and Challenges